Utah Consumer Privacy Act (Utah Residents Only)In accordance with the Utah Consumer Privacy Act you have the right:
- To confirm whether or not a controller is processing your personal data and to access such personal data;
- To delete personal data that you provided us;
- To obtain a copy of your personal data that you previously provided to us in a format that, to the extent technically feasible, is portable—to the extent practicable, is readily usable, and allows you to transmit the data to another controller without impediment where the processing is carried out by automated means;
- To opt out of the processing of your personal data for purposes of targeted advertising or the sale of personal data.
Information We CollectWe collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|Internet or other similar network activity.
|Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
|Physical location or movements.
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
|Professional or employment-related information.
|Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
|Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
|Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
|Inferences drawn from other personal information.
|Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
|Personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, citizenship or immigration status, medical history, mental or physical health condition, medical treatment or diagnosis by a health care professional, genetic personal data or biometric data, or specific geolocation data.
Use of Personal InformationWe may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, and/or SMS messages that may interest you—providing that you opted in to receive those messages while using our website(s).
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients, or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the UCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
Disclosing/Sharing Personal InformationWe share/sell the following categories of consumers’ personal information:
- Category: Identifiers.
- Category: Commercial information.
- Category: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category: Professional or employment-related information.
- With our vendors that assist us with the delivery of email messaging.
- With one or more vendors who provide independent verification of consent, including verification of consent under TCPA;
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you;
- Third-party vendors that assist us in storing and/or processing your data;
- Third-party vendors assist us in identifying site issues, observing user behavior, and tracking page performance.
- With our telemarketing partners after obtaining your “prior express written consent” (as defined by the TCPA) to be contacted by one or more of our advertisers;
- With one or more of our email and/or SMS job alert partners after obtaining consent from you.
- Data and list management vendors, to market products and services to you, through direct mail, push notifications, SMS, phone, and/or email.
- Other Third-party vendors to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
Contact InformationIf you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under Utah law, please do not hesitate to contact us. Only you or a person that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You can submit a verified request by:
- Calling us at: (561) 406-8199
- Emailing us at: [email protected] (please write UCPA Request in the subject line)
- Submitting request at: DO NOT SHARE OR SELL MY INFORMATION
- Sending us U.S Mail to: FinUnited, 7000 W Palmetto Park Road Suite #210, Boca Raton, Florida 33433
Response Timing and FormatAfter receiving a verified request, we will deliver the information to you within 45 days. You are entitled to receive information pursuant to our receipt of a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability once within a 12-month period without incurring any fees. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.